Frequently Asked Questions
- We are interested in having some renovation work done at our house and not sure where to start. What should we do?
- What is a "Design Build"?
- Do you offer design build services?
- What hands on services does Domers Construction perform?
- Where do you build the custom cabinetry?
- Will you provide built-in or free standing custom cabinetry services without having to embark on a much larger remodel?
Contact us. An open and honest conversation is the best way to start. We'll help guide you in the right direction by gaining an understanding of your needs and wants.
"Design Build" is a system that utilizes a collaborative effort among architect, home owner and builder. This system is the most efficient way of moving through a remodeling project. Together, we are able run design, budget, and scheduling in parallel. This ultimately saves you money, time and headache. We can taylor a project to your needs or wants and fit it into a budget range that you are comfortable with.
Yes, Domers Construction works closely with a talented team of design professionals: Architect, Interior Designer, Engineering
While working on your house, we will always have a presence. The Domers Construction team personally handles all phases of carpentry from framing to finish. We also personally handle all site protection, dust control, clean up and home owner communications. Lastly, we are responsible for the projects' management, site supervision, and quality control.
We perform all of our cabinet and built-in work at our Plymouth Meeting based wood shop and spray booth. We adhere to highest levels of safety and cleanliness.
Yes. We will be happy to custom build a one of a kind piece just for you.